It's A New Day

Well,

My apologies my fellow bloggers (at least those who just happen to catch this post...lol)

I have not kept my word and been keeping up with my account. But I can say this...I've got loads to tell you.
First off my first born, Joseph,
will be three in September and I am now the proud mother of a beautiful 1 year old toddler...named Kallie!

I have locs now, and I work at Amazon!

My husband and I have been married 3 years on July 27th and I can say that this union was ordained. The things that we've gone through have broken most marriages up...but we've continued to trust and believe God in ALL things. The word of God says "Your later days will be greater than your former days...."

On our way to church right now fam, I'll hit you guys back on Tuesday evening...

God Bless and Believe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julian's Funeral...(Nov. 3, 2008)....Capturing Memorable Moments 1/27/2009

Looking back on my life ...