Julian's Funeral...(Nov. 3, 2008)....Capturing Memorable Moments 1/27/2009


(Photo by: Sade Collier)


Okay so we were in class talking about "Holy Moments". In this video we watched in class theirs this big eyed guy talking about moments where you capture GOD and how film makers capture "Holy Moments". I started thinking about "Holy Moments" in reality and how those moments can be crazy at times when you think back on them. Some "Holy Moments" are expected, some are forced, but the ones I cherish the most are the one that come unexpectedly.



(Photo by: Sade Collier)


Thinking about the subject in class makes me think about my premonitions. Are they future "Holy Moments". Especially since I only have them about major events. We all know that GOD is in control of everything but my question is, can "Holy Moments" happen between someone who is living and another that has passed on? Can death itself be a "Holy Moment"?



(Photo by: James Vista http://www.myspace.com/jammyjamthe1nonly)


Okay so my point of that question is because I have visions, and I had a vision of a friend dying at a young age back when I was in high school. I never told him I just prayed that it wouldn't happen. We lost contact over the years and the next thing I know my mom is waking me up saying that he's been killed. Its crazy because when I saw it I didn't believe it.


(Photo by: Sade Collier)



I drew these pictures because they wouldn't let me take pictures at the funeral. but the way I drew them is exactly how I dreamed of it. Only, of course with color and actually in person. The reason why i call it a "Holy Moment" isn't because it was a vision coming true it's because at the funeral, I took out my tongue ring, and my eyebrow ring and in a way I was cleansed. My sins were washed away as I watched my best friend from high school "Graduate" into the sky.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking back on my life ...

It's A New Day