Wow its been over a year...things have changed

I've missed blogging. I've always been able to express myself a lot better in with written word then verbally.

So... here's an update...

I'm gonna be a mommy. I'm getting married, and my faith is being tested tremendously.

My words on people concerning my fiance and I getting married:
To set the record straight, my fiance and I were planning on getting married before we found out that I was pregnant. Not too many people know that, not too many people I want to believe it. What a lot of people don't know, is that there is a difference between being in the world and being married, and being a Christian and being married. Its not the same.

My thoughts on people and my pregnancy:
I truly feel that people will judge your Christian walk from the result of 1 night of sin. And honestly say that people have treated me differently and people have acting strangely, but if they consider themselves true Christians hehe people who are trying to be Christ like dan the should be able to look past my belly in truly see my heart. And for the record,  my child is NOT an "Ishmael", my child is an Abraham. What I've learned in this 1 in the 6 years that I've been walking with the law what is the devil meant for your bed, God will turn around for your good.
I can truly say that I am excited to be a mother this is something that I've always wanted, I am just blessed that it happen with the right person. Kevin is a very loving person is very goofy he loves life and love to laugh and what I love about him I won't have to ask him to put his child's first, dad is his number 1 priority, to make sure that I'm okay in that are child is okay. And in this day in age I am very blessed to have that in already instilled in my man.

The rest of my world:
Right now, concerning everything that's going on I am really trying to keep my stress level down because I know it's not good for my baby. And right now keeping my baby safe is my number 1 priority actually probably for the next 18 + years, it will be my number 1 priority. The most important thing for me to do, is keep the faith, but as most Christians will tell you at least the ones that are seasoned, sometimes it can be a lot easier said than done but the important part is that it can be done.
My fiance's name is Kevin and we will be getting married August third 2013 I am very excited!!! We are going to have place our own family as weird as it sounds I am excited for the ups. Have always been that kind of person. Where even when I know that there is something bad and head but there's also something good I am excited for both I'm excited too close to wrong yr through the tough times, and excited to truly appreciate the good times. The same thing goes for the baby. I am excited to hear my baby , I am excited to see my baby face to face dot dot dot and at the same time I am looking forward to dirty diapers, and spit ups, wiping his or her nose, I am excited for the whole enchilada of life. I have never felt this way about anything besides coming to Christ com and getting my gastric bypass.
Truly excited about these new chapters in my life, despite the negativity and despite the people who are showing their true colors when I could really use some love and support right now. Either way what the Lord on my side I can do all things but fail and HE said in HIS word that HE will be with us wherever we go...HE will never leave us, nor forsake us.

With that being said bring it on world I'm ready.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Julian's Funeral...(Nov. 3, 2008)....Capturing Memorable Moments 1/27/2009

Looking back on my life ...

It's A New Day